Communities that care
Carlauren’s reputation has emerged from our success within our residential care homes. Set in private grounds in the heart of Yeovil in Somerset, one such award winning property is Latimer Lodge offering luxury care studios, providing person-centred care 24 hours a day.
Each studio has its own unique personality; boasting vibrant colour schemes, beautiful furniture, fabrics, prints and accessories. Spacious en-suite facilities include a shower, raised height WC and basin. All care studios feature adjustable beds, fridge, lockable medicine cabinet, Smart TV, nurse call system and wifi.
When someone living with the challenges of dementia is trying to make sense of the world around them, we understand that their immediate surroundings can make all the difference to their quality of life. We have worked hard to carefully create dementia friendly environments.The benefits of living at one of our care homes are:• 24/7 concierge, with chauffeur-driven travel for local trips and appointments• Resident chef and high-quality cuisine• Room service• Regular social events and activities programme• Large communal TV lounge and dining area• Large, south-facing patio area with seating• Access to an on-site hair and beauty salon• Laundry and cleaning services
Do you or a loved one need help at home?
There comes a time when many of us need a little extra help and support in day-to-day living.
For some this could be help around the house, or assistance with personal care needs, or simply companionship.
At Carlauren Care we offer support visits from as little as 30 minutes to longer term care. Whatever your needs, our staff offer the very best standard of care, within your own home.
In consultation with you (and anyone else you would like to be included) we will create a bespoke care package that supports you with your daily needs within the security and independence of your own home.
Contact us now for a friendly, informal chat on how Carlauren Care can support you at home.
• We deliver premium quality health and social care services in a safe, effective and caring way
• We provide services that are person-centred, and outcome focussed; working in partnership with customers and their family and friends
• Our Services are well led by a team of health and social care experts
• We offer continuity of care; recruiting the very best and retaining our qualified, skilled and experienced care and support teams.
• We have developed our own unique care software, which allows us to track and deploy our care assistants so that they are always where they are needed both for scheduled and unscheduled care requirements.